View Profile Eyelids-pie

I know

beautiful

Cool build up/atmosphere
then suddenly sonic-GIR appears
then repeated stealing from jhonen and megaman legends

BryanV responds:

lol

5 Game Reviews

uuuuguggghhh

gosh man
that was so sad my throat tightened up
AN AWESOME GAME OH WOW

Awsome

I was playing this for quite a while, its really addictive! I love the music, I never ended up getting sick of it and it was really suited to the gameplay and such.
The game also kept a preety fun pace, and didnt slow down too much or become too repetitive at all. Although with these simple sort of games that sort of thing is near impossible to avoid! But you did avoid it quite well.
:DDDDDDDDD

Alright

It was interesting and there were some pretty nice puzzles in there, but the problem that really cut into me while I played this is the poor writing.
I enjoyed the plot, I thought it was interesting and I wanted to know more about what was happening, but while reading the books I was repeatedly pulled out of the world by spelling mistakes and grammar problems. I mean, sometimes its as if you didn't even read what you wrote!
"This is not a joke, and its not a test. I put you in this shack to test you."
Also, as the person below me said, you wrote "Marco cutted his finger" at some point!
If the books are hand written in such fancy writing why do they write uncapital "i"s?

5 Audio Reviews

Awsome!

I really liked the guitar! :D
It also had some good length.
Bravo!

Neato

It was a preety awsome story and you have quite a range of voices there.
The male prostitute kitten made me lul.
My only problem is it seemed that some of the voices needed a bit more refining, and seemed a bit ill-practiced.
Although, keep it up! I'd like to hear more like this.

Oh man.

I love your stuff man, keep up all that coolio work that you do.

Hellstick responds:

Thanks alot:) Although I dont upload new stuff all that often I can assure you that I frequently mess around with my music. I just dont feel I want to upload all the shit I usually make, so I usually only upload the tracks I think is worth it:)
Thanks alot for the review and the score!:D

i am great give me lots of money for being cool

24, Male