One Chance One Chance

uuuuguggghhh

gosh man
that was so sad my throat tightened up
AN AWESOME GAME OH WOW

Yo-ho-ho Cannon Yo-ho-ho Cannon

Awsome

I was playing this for quite a while, its really addictive! I love the music, I never ended up getting sick of it and it was really suited to the gameplay and such.
The game also kept a preety fun pace, and didnt slow down too much or become too repetitive at all. Although with these simple sort of games that sort of thing is near impossible to avoid! But you did avoid it quite well.
:DDDDDDDDD

Arise Arise

Alright

It was interesting and there were some pretty nice puzzles in there, but the problem that really cut into me while I played this is the poor writing.
I enjoyed the plot, I thought it was interesting and I wanted to know more about what was happening, but while reading the books I was repeatedly pulled out of the world by spelling mistakes and grammar problems. I mean, sometimes its as if you didn't even read what you wrote!
"This is not a joke, and its not a test. I put you in this shack to test you."
Also, as the person below me said, you wrote "Marco cutted his finger" at some point!
If the books are hand written in such fancy writing why do they write uncapital "i"s?

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Oh god!

For some reason, when I stopped playing I couldn't stop thinking about this game.
And I think thats because of the brilliant dialogue (Or I guess, monologue) and plot.
Although as platform games go, this is one of the far better ones. There was some really clever puzzles in there.
You used some brilliant symbolism there! Fantastico!
I really liked the endings!
I wish more games and animations on this site could be more like this, in being deep but not pretentious.

Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

Scary but fun!

At first I found it hard, figuring out the controls, but once I got it sorted I found them easy to use and convenient! Its unusual for a good game to have a good plot but I think that was very well executed in this game. The choice of music was also very good. Creeped me out though. I had to give up on the third boss sadly, I couldnt figure it out for hours.
Cant wait for the sequel!